Re: [kde4-backports] mount scripts ~/.kde4/Autostart

I'm CC'ing you because I think you might have left debian-kde.

On Tuesday 02 December 2008, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
<perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote about 'Re: [kde4-backports] mount scripts
~/.kde4/Autostart':
>Yes, please take no offense, but this is not the list for asking this
>questions. You better ask in your local LUG mailing list, for example.

We'd probably take you over in debian-user.  You question is not really
that KDE specific, so we can probably answer it.

However, I do believe this list is appropriate for your question.  This
isn't the kde4-backports list, it's debian-kde which is for "Discussions
related to KDE in Debian."  I'm new though, so it might be that this list
is more development- and packaging-oriented than its description
indicates.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))