Re: KDE 4.2

On Monday 17 November 2008 19:27:05 Sune Vuorela wrote:
[snip]
> This is your chance to influence the decision, but I think it is very
> probably will end up that way (unless lenny is released first)
>
> /Sune

<PowerMan influencing decisions>

I will love to test 4.2 beta. Experimental is still experimental, freezy or
not freezy.

</PowerMan influencing decisions>

system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
  -- seen on the net

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/