Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] [BUG] Dependency problem with 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 upgrade

Hello Ana!

> Richard, even if you raise valid points in your email, it is very annoying
> for me the way you did it and specially the use of CAPITAL LETTERS.

I am truly sorry about that, please believe me! It was absolutely not my intention to annoy you in any way. Perhaps I should have thought about my tone a bit more thoroughly, as I am unfortunately not well trained in conversation using English language.

However, I was kind of annoyed by the dependency problem and I think this incorrect amd64 built in the repository could have been avoided with a very short test before uploading. As the root of my problem now has been identified and will be resolved soon (thanks for this!), the whole story can be moved to the archive, though.

Thank you very much for your quick responses and your stressing work sitting in between people wanting bleeding edge versions and users preferring a bit more checking like me!

Richard