Flash with konqueror 4.1.2

Hello.

Since I upgraded to KDE4 from experimental, I can not see flash content in any website. I was using the flashplayer-mozilla package from www.debian-multimedia.org with KDE3. With konqueror 4.1.2, it crashes, so I replaced it with the mozilla-plugin-gnash package. It works quite well with iceweasel, but Konqueror seems to ignore the plugin.

I also tried to install konqueror-plugin-gnash with no results. I think it is for KDE3.

Is anyone able to see youtube videos with Konqueror 4? If so, which packages are you using?

Thank you.