Some KDE3 extragear applications not installable in KDE4 [.1]

If I'm understanding correct, the idea of having kdelibs and kdepimlibs from
KDE4 into unstable, is to be able to use KDE4 applications in a KDE3
environment.

I'm guessing it is the same other way too?
Being able to run some KDE3 applications in KDE4. Right?
I see, right now, kphotoalbum (and digikam) not installable in the KDE4
environment. Another one is kscope.

Till we decide to ship KDE4 as the default, will it be possible to use some
of these KDE3 extragear apps in KDE4?

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.