Re: KMail--Can't Delete Phantom Message(s)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Null engaged keyboard and shared this with us all:
>--} Using KMail 3.5.9 from unstable.
>--}
>--} I sometimes get phantom messages, which usually have their subject
>--} line in strikethru. These messages can't be read, moved to the
>--} trash, or deleted.  Generally they are in my spam folder, but not
>--} always. They only way I have found to get rid of them is to delete
>--} the folder entirely, then recreate it, or to delete the folder
>--}
>--} Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?
>--}
>--} Thanks.
>--}
>--}

Usually going into /home/"user"/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail and find the
appropriate directory, and delete the email from there will fix the problem.
It happens occasionally but isn't a lot of effort to correct.

HTH

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Simplicity doesn't mean to live in misery and poverty. You have what you need,

Debian, just the best way to create magic