Re: Fwd: The ftpmaster amd64 users not like, buaaaa

On Sunday 20 July 2008 12:03:35 Ramon Antonio Parada wrote:
[snip]
> (Had to send it two times because of always forget that this list doesn't
> include a Reply-To statement so I always sent to the author, not to the
> list)

If you use kmail, and you filter the contente in folders, you can intruct the
folder that it contains a mailing list and it will always reply there.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
En los momentos de crisis, la imaginación
es mas importante que el conocimiento.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/