Re: issues installing kde4

Hi,

Monday 30 June 2008, dennis x rašė:
> aptitude -t experimental install kde4
> gives me this.
We are sorry, but that is how our slow experimental works (nobody of us like
how it works). 4.0.84 was partly uploaded for i386 so if you're on amd64 or
powerpc, you will either have to do some cherry-picking of individual kde4
binary packages or wait some time (from two days to a week).

Note to everyone else upgrading: if you're KDEPIM apps (kmail, kontact) and/or
kdeplasmoids and/or kdebase-plasma (folder view) (also kget, superkaramba and
their respective source packages) user, do not upgrade until kdepim and/or
kdeplasmoids and/or kdebase 4.0.84 enter experimental for your architecture.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>