Re: Iceweasel theme for KDE4

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Shachar Or <dawnlight@lavabit.com> wrote:
> Isn't there some software that dresses up gtk with kde themes?

You can install gtk-qt-engine-kde4 package but has some problems (for me):
- Sometimes fails and Iceweasel needs to be restarted
- Has some design problems with checkboxes and tabs
- Icons and other artwork is not changed so it still maintain the
Tango theme. Tango theme was created by the same team from the Ubuntu
default theme so it's very Gnome and doesn't have many of the typical
Firefox 3 characteristics.

So there are two different things to consider: the Gtk appearance and
the Tango theme. So that's because of I'm sending this e-mail. ¿Do you
prefer Tango or a Firefox appearance?

--
Ramon Antonio Parada
Skype: ramon.parada