Re: kmail folder compaction

El Thursday 12 June 2008 03:46:51 Andreas Bourges escribió:
> Hi,
>
> ...is there a way in KDE 3.5.9 to disable Kmail folder compaction? Most
> times when I start my laptop, kmail comes up and compacts the folders,
> which es *very* resource intensive. I've been looking for the knob to turn
> that off, but wasn't successfull :(

The only thing I came with is this:

http://www.mepis.org/olddocs/kmail-setup/

Look at the last three sentences, number (8).

But that's on closing, I couldn't find anything on opening.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Un viejo proverbio de El.Machi dice que la memoria es como las
papas fritas... ¡nunca sobran!

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/