Re: How to install KDE 4 beta 1 from experimental

Cool howto, I would like to test it and eventually report bugs but first, are
there all packages also for amd64 architecture ready? When I try to install
kde4-minimal I got score -1736 (there are a lot of problems and conflicts
resulting in unresolved dependencies (amarok, k3b and kdeadmin). So should I
accept this?

Thank you for your time,
ares