Re: Konqueror tree bar missing

El Jueves, 14 de Febrero de 2008, Sune Vuorela escribió:
> We have now spent the last 3 days on tracking down the cause of the bug.
> Now we need to figure out what to do about it.
>
> (it is hidden deep in the libc headers if anyone cares)

And does it affect other packages as well? Because k3b fails to start here,
and I'm also seeing in the console the "undefined symbol: stat64". Can you
give a bug number, or workaround (packages to downgrade, etc.), please?

Thanks.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net