Re: krfb_httpd eating CPU

On Wednesday 2006 November 29 21:48, Ryo Furue wrote:

> A process named "krfb_httpd" is currently eating 98%
> of the CPU time.  Could some one tell what's going on?
> I'm on the Debian testing distribution.

I'm getting the same fault.  I'm running latest unstable.  Killing the process
doesn't seem to have any detrimental effect.

krfb_httpd seems only to go mad after the first krdc connection.  Why does
krfb feel it necessary to start krfb_httpd anyway?  Personally I can live
without a http based VNC client.

Andy

--
Dr Andy Parkins, M Eng (hons), MIEE