kde printing problem

Hi all

I'm running Debian Sid here.

My problem is, for some time, i can't print with all fonts that i have...

This is only affecting kde programs like kword, kwrite, kover, kedit, etc...
and it is only affecting my user. For example, i can compose a document in
kword with any font i choose, fonts are displayed correctly on screen, but
when i do a print-preview i get only blank pages... and a print error if i
try to print. but with some (few) fonts all just works ok.

Non-kde programs, like abiword or openoffice don't have this problem.

Now, i don't wanna delete my ~/.kde, that would likely correct the problem but
it would make me loose a lot of stuff. I really don't wanna do that, because
it will take me days to configure everything again.

Can somebody help me identifying the config file in my home that could be
doing something like this?

Many thanks
ArameFarpado