(sid) apt-get install kde kdm fails

I have installed Debian using etch installer b-3 (daily snapshot) and
then upgraded to sid (and added contrib, non-free to my repositories).
I installed as web-server, file-server, sql-server.  I did not install
desktop.

I was (finally) able to get basic X installed (by wacking the
xserver-xorg postinst per the bug report)

# apt-get install x-window-system-core

but have not been able to install KDE (for about 4 days now).

# apt-get install kde kdm

 kde: Depends: kde-core (>= 5:47) but it is not going to be installed
      Depends: kde-amusements (>= 5:47) but it is not going to be installed
      Depends: kdeaddons (>= 4:3.4.3) but it is not going to be installed
      Depends: kdepim (>= 4:3.4.3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

# deb http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
# deb-src http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free

deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid main
deb-src http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid main

I originally used mirrors.kernel.org. Now, with ftp.debian.org, (and ftp.us.debian.org), same errors.

Do I have the correct sources.list to install KDE?

Is this just a matter of waiting for the repositories to come back in
sync or am I missing something here.

If just waiting, any idea of when things should be installable?
Any ideas?

Thanks
R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts