Re: KWallet crashes on logout and therefore stops shutdown process

Hello,

2006 m. birželis 11 d., sekmadienis 15:29, Christian Schuerer rašė:
> Furthermore, kontact sometimes crashes when I close the application - I
> hope this is solved in the 3.5.3-branch, but kdepim is still as 3.5.2
> available in debian. Does anyone know when the new version of kdepim
> (kmail, kontact,...) will be available?
I've tested kmail 3.5.3 (1.9.3) for a few hours and I must say that it is
better than 3.5.2 with regard to crashes. Good news is that an occasional
crash on kmail startup, which was killing settings of IMAP folders, seems to
have been fixed. But crash on logout with kmail open is still there (I
couldn't reproduce it with normal File -> Quit though. Tried about dozen
times). However, we shouldn't ignore a posibility, that the latter crash
might be due to kwallet crash on logout. To sum up, kmail 3.5.3 is an
improvement in stability, but, unfortunately, there is still much to be done.