Re: knode doesn't strip signatures

Dnia niedziela, 11 czerwca 2006 01:55, Ritesh Raj Sarraf napisał:
> <posted & mailed>

[cut]
It would help a lot if you provide exact steps to reproduce and/or msgid for
which this behaviour occurs.
I have tried to search google groups for your name but it hasn't revealed too
much - actually you have used many signature indicators ("--", "-- ", "- --")
and also signed your messages.
It is hard to help when you have so many things to guess.

Regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie są setki milionów stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/