Re: Kaffeine Reloaded

2006 m. kovas 26 d., sekmadienis 23:12, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen rašė:
> Please elaborate. I have been having issues with forward skipping, which
> seems to lock up. What are problems are you having?
Usually (but not always) pressing left/right arrow key on the keyboard
repeatedly (>=2 presses per second) does not work as expected. The movie
should skip forward/backwards by 10 secs on every key press, but, usually
after the 3rd or 4th key press it gets stuck at the same position and futher
key presses do not have any useful effect (the video flickers and that's it).
A workaround is to wait a few seconds every few key presses, but it gets
really annoying when I want to get to the e.g. 5th minute of the movie in
such a way.

Oh, and this might actually be a feature, but then there should be provided a
way to disable it.