Korganizer's printed calendars do not fit on a page

Dear list,

I am trying to print Korganizer's calendars, however I have trouble to do so:
In the "timetable" and "split week" styles, korganizer generates a calendar
so huge that only a small part of it fits on the page. The result is not
usable (basically, the generate calendars only show each day's overhead).
Printing  the calendars as filofax works fine.

I use Korganizer 3.5 with a Debian testing/unstable.

I search in the Debian BTS and in the KDE BTS, but I could not see anything
helpful. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? How do I force korganizer
to generate calendars that fit on an A4 page?

Thank you,
    Gurvan Huiban

     "My mother used to make coffee this way...
       Hot...
        Strong...
         And good."    (from "Once upon in the West")