Tellico

Hi,

I'm using tellico 1.0.3 - SVN rev. 327 with KDE 3.5.0 (debian unstable).
I'm currently having some troubles when importing Audio CD Data.
If I import data for two CD's consequently, the second one is getting blocked
inside the drive. I can't eject it.
I checked with fuser which processes are blocking the drive. Only tellico has
a reference to it. I have to restart tellico to get my cd out of the drive.

I would like to know if someone has the same issue or if someone has an idea
of what could be wrong. I already contacted the tellico developper but he
didn't manage to reproduce my problem.

Probably something changed in libkcddb that drives to this situation ? I don't
know. Any ideas are welcome :o)

Please, let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Fred.