Re: Xine error

Well, I have done lots of Googling myself for the last few months. Most post started ok, but has no solution to it. Some post has no reply. I have tried all sorts of thing, I have also libdvdcss, but nothing worked (for all types of DVD). I have a feeling it is a faulty drive. Is there a way to prove it is the drive that is faulty? I am quite new to Debian, so any help will be appreciated.

Larinia