Re: .ICEauthority in other WM than KDE

Hi,
Isaac Clerencia a écrit :
[...]
> It's possible that a program that has been run with sudo has created it, as is
> usually the case with kppp.

You are right:
- I 've tried start new desktop session, .ICEauthority is not destroyed
after closing session
- I removed it, then start new session of XFCE4: the file is not created
- Launch konqueror as user, the file is create with user rights
- Launch sudo konqueror, the file is always mine :)
- close both konqueror, start another sudo konqueror: file is created
with root's rights and so could not be erased by mine konqueror.

I know now that this file is created by "Kde", I believed that Xfce4 was
creating its own and don't want to share it :P

Thanks,

Jody