Crashes on session shutdown

I've been used to several visits by Dr. Konqi on shutting down KDE, but
lately it has become so bad twice that the doctor blocked the shutdown
process and I had to get kill him from the command line.

Unfortunately, I can't see which apps are crashing as it usually happens
pretty fast; the Dr. Konqi screen comes up and is gone again in an
instant. With the recent blocking version, the screen was garbled and
from ps I could only see that it was Dr. Konqi who kept the shutdown
blocked.

My setting is so that I usually have 20 to 30 top-level windows with
roughly that many apps running, sprinkled over several virtual
desktops. The Konquerors among the apps tend to have multiple tabs.

As I said, I've become used to the crashes, still I'd prefer to get rid
of them.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Nothing is as brilliantly adaptive
mailto:michael@schuerig.de       as selective stupidity.