Re: Game doesn't work with DCOP

On Monday 02 May 2005 14:15, Peter Palm wrote:

> You can tell SDL to output its sound through arts, by setting an
> environment variable. I believe it's called SDL_AUDIODRIVER or something
> like that.

However this requires that you have libsdl-arts (or whatever the package is
called) installed and the game is using it instead of any version it might
have installed itself.

While I think that using this environment variable approach is definitely the
best solution, in cases where is doesn't work it might also be possible to
run the problematic program through artsdsp

Cheers,
Kevin