Re: Printing with Konqueror. Small font size

| I'm a bit desesperately because in some pages when I try to print it
| with konqueror the font size is very small, and I don't know how
| to change it.
|
| I can see very well the page on the screen, but if i want to print it,
| then all is very small.
|
| Also, I have noticed that sole paragraph lines are bad adjusted
| on the printed page.
|
| Please, someone knows how to change, repair this??

Leo ....

  I've encountered this exact problem just today
  using Debiand Sarge with KDE 3.3.2 ....

  Adding the following  CSS  code in the <head> section
  to a few pages that I have tested has seemed to work ....

    @media print { body { font-size :  x-large ; } }

  However, when I first noticed the problem I was attempting
  to print a few  man  pages from Konqueror by using
  man:xyzzy in the Konqueror address bar ....

  A few attempts to try the above fix with the temporary html file
  that is generated in this case did  not  work for me as the edited
  source code for the temp file is lost when the page is refreshed ....

  Any clues would be appreciated ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being