[OT] cdr issues [ WAS Re: kde 3.3.x ]

Hi Lawrence,

[ CC'ing the lists (OT, yes - sorry), since I'm pretty sure that others
will mail me with the same answer you've given. ]

> Hello,
>
> New security code introduced in 2.6.8 broke some stuff with
> cdrecord/k3b.
>
> See www.k3b.org for more information

Yes, I'm very much aware of the 2.6.8 issues, but notice that I had
trouble with my recorder even with 2.6.7. Also, Debian's 2.6.8 kernel
purposedly "fixed" these issues some time ago - but for me (and many
others according to some googling) cd recording is still a bit
troublesome these days - at least with 2.6.x.

[ please follow up to debian-user should anyone respond to this mail ]

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare