Re: KOrganizer crash on start up

On Monday 13 December 2004 16:02, Vishal Vatsa wrote:
> Hi
> I am using debian unstable, KOrganizer keeps crashing on startup
>
> If I run it from the shell I get this:
>
> wish@parrot:~$ korganizer
> ERROR: Communication problem with korganizer, it probably crashed.
> wish@parrot:~$
>

> The back trace is attached.
> I would appreciate any help.

The backtrace is probably not worth much to developers due to no
debugging symbols.

Try to create a new account on your system and login using that account.
Now start korganizer and see if it still crashes. If it does not,
probably something in your .kde/ (for your regular user) is causing the
crash.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare