Re: You associated text/html files to Konqueror but it is not able to handle this file type.

Matej Cepl wrote:
> It happens to me again on KDE 3.2.3. Can anybody tell me what are the
> correct associations for konqueror (this messsage looks strange -- if
> konqueror is not able to handle text/html, then who is?).

After some more googling I found the answer myself -- I have acidentaly
switched the switch for the activity of left button to separate window. It
should like the attached screenshot suggests.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

There is no reason to suppose that most human beings are engaged
in maximizing anything unless it be unhappiness, and even this
with incomplete success.
    -- Ronald Coase
       Introduction to ``The Firm, the Market, and the Law''