KDE 3.2.3 backport confusing my woody.

Greetings,

the new woody release is out and I want to upgrade my old woody . I also want
to upgrade my 3.1.4 KDE backport (from ftp.kde.org) to 3.2.3 (from
ftp.kde.org), but I've some trouble with some strange depencies .

Just having all woody entries in sourceses.list a dist upgrade looks quite
normal:
apt-get dist-upgrade --show-upgraded
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be upgraded
  apache apache-common cupsys cupsys-bsd cupsys-client cupsys-pstoraster
  ethereal ethereal-common exim-tls gdk-imlib1 imagemagick imlib1 iptables
  lbxproxy lesstif1 libcupsys2 libdps1 libimlib2 liblame0 libmagick5 libmm11
  libmysqlclient10 libnetpbm9 libpng-dev libpng2 libpng3 libsasl7 libssl0.9.6
  libtiff3g libxaw7 libxslt1 mc mc-common mysql-client mysql-common
  mysql-server netpbm openssl perl perl-base perl-modules php4 php4-mysql
  pppoe proxymngr rsync samba samba-common smbclient smbfs sox squid tcpdump
  telnet twm x-window-system-core xbase-clients xdm xfonts-100dpi xfonts-75dpi
  xfonts-base xfonts-scalable xfree86-common xfwp xlibmesa3 xlibs xlibs-dev
  xnest xprt xserver-common xserver-xfree86 xspecs xterm xutils xvfb
75 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 68.1MB of archives. After unpacking 2366kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

But when I add

deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.2.3/Debian stable main to my sources.list
I got:
apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  adduser apache apache-ssl at base-config binutils bsdmainutils
  console-common console-data console-tools cupsys cupsys-bsd
  cupsys-driver-gimpprint debconf dhcp3-common dhcp3-server dpkg-dev efax
  enscript etherconf exim-tls g++ g++-2.95 gcc gcc-2.95 gcc-3.0 gphoto2 gs
  gs-common gv ipchains ipppd iptables isdnlog isdnutils isdnutils-base
  isdnutils-xtools isdnvboxserver kernel-source-2.4.21 less libgphoto2-2
  libgphoto2-port0 libpaper-utils libpaper1 libpaperg libstdc++2.10-dev
  libusb-0.1-4 locales logrotate mailx man-db mutt mysql-server netbase
  nfs-kernel-server ntpdate phpmyadmin poster ppp pppconfig pppoe pppoeconf
  proftpd proftpd-common psutils samba samba-common smbclient smbfs squid ssh
  stunnel transcode x-window-system-core xaw3dg xbase-clients xdm xnest
  xserver-common xserver-xfree86 xterm
  liblocale-gettext-perl libtext-iconv-perl xlibmesa-dri xlibmesa-gl
  xlibmesa-glu
The following packages have been kept back
  xfree86-common xlibs xlibs-dev xprt xutils
62 packages upgraded, 5 newly installed, 81 to remove and 5  not upgraded.
Need to get 67.4MB of archives. After unpacking 148MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

This looks really wiered - what's going on here?
The system is a plain woody + KDE backports + some minor backports I did by
myself (like dvdauthor...)
Because of not having a big internet connection, I want to download the
packages on another system.  By that, getting a complete uri list for all
packages is necessary.
<OT> Using dselect doesn't make any differenece. Sadly, I neither found a
dselect nor a apt-get switch to see why these package are actually going to
be removed </OT>.
Has anyone of you seen this problem? Does anyone of you know a way out?

Keep smiling
yanosz