Can't exclude flash plugin from working on slashdot.org

I have been trying to stop slashdot.org from running flash adverts because
they use a lot of cpu and causes the fan to start up on my laptop.

The code on the page that includes the flash adverts look like this:

<iframe style='{background-color: #FFFFFF }' id='1' type='content' name='pos1'
SRC='http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=5404&alloc_id=11703&site_id=1&request_id=5520627'
width='729' height='90' frameborder='0' border='0' MARGINWIDTH='0'
MARGINHEIGHT='0' SCROLLING='no'></iframe>

So I tried going into the plugin settings where I have plugins enabled
globally, and add a domain specific rule to deny flash for the domain
ads.osdn.com. That didn't make any difference, so I also tried adding
slashdot.org. That didn't work either.

Do you think there is a bug here?

I am using kde 3.3 from unstable.

Anders

--
This email was written using KMail 1.7 (KDE3.3) on Debian GNU/Linux