Re: hicolor icons

In my opinion (at least on a machine with little users) is the simplest to get rid of those messages to disable the warnings with kdebugdialog. Just deliting the directories/references to them will just help to get rid of the warnings until the hicolor-icon-theme package is updated again.

Btw, the source of the warining is the code (from kicontheme.cpp)

    QString tmp = config->readEntry("Context");
    if (tmp == "Devices")
        mContext = KIcon::Device;
    else if (tmp == "MimeTypes")
        mContext = KIcon::MimeType;
    else if (tmp == "FileSystems")
        mContext = KIcon::FileSystem;
    else if (tmp == "Applications")
        mContext = KIcon::Application;
    else if (tmp == "Actions")
        mContext = KIcon::Action;
    else {
        kdDebug(264) << "Invalid Context= line for icon theme: " << mDir << "\n";
        return;
    }

In my opionion the cleaner solution until real source of the warnings is cured...

- Martin