Re: Win key opens K-Menu

Paul Johnson wrote:

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 05:04:42PM +0100, Michael Schuerig wrote:
Starting with KDE 3.2, the Win key (well, on my keyboard it's actually a penguin) has acquired the nasty habit of opening the K-Menu when I just press and release it without pressing any other keys. It still works as a modifier, but, in addition, when used on its own, it opens the the K-Menu. I'd really like to get rid of this behavior!

Change it's behaviour in kcontrol.

My left/right Windows keys are dead keys, looks like nothing is mapped to it. How do I fix that in debian? I know I can type xmodmap and fix it for now, but where do I put that in /etc/* to make it permanent? And what is the standard code for them
to emit?

Warren