GNOME equivalent of kpat's Grandfather?

Hi,

I have weird request: my wife constantly occupies my computer
with KDE and Debian, because she just loves Grandfather game in
kpat (not Grandfather's Clock!). However, for many small (and
reasonable) reasons she does want to stay with Windows XP for
some more time. I do not know, if anybody ported kpat to
Windows, but AisleRiot from Gnome is ported
(http://www.eva-01.jp/~eva-01/winsol/), so I thought that it
would be easier to download one. Does anybody know whether there
is an equivalent of Grandfather (not Grandfather's Clock, which
is available all over the Internet in Windows solitaires) in
AisleRiot?

Sorry for slightly OT question,

	Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
      -- Winston Churchill