Re: k3b & kernel 2.6

Le Mardi 30 Décembre 2003 23:56, Todd Charron a écrit :
> > You may be wright.  I've noticed that there are two icons to
> > duplicate a CD; these are translations from spanish, but one's
> > called "copy cd" and the other is called "duplicate cd", and
> > using the second one the rw appears as reader so I can copy cds
> > ;)
>
> I can copy CDs through Clone CD as well, however, that always makes
> an image and doesn't appear to burn on the fly.
That's the same for me, "copy cd" doesn't show any avaible reader and
"clone cd" shows one but always makes an image and doesn't offer to
copy on-the-fly. I tried to copy an audio cd but it doesn't work...
maybe because of the copy with an image? I didn't understand why it
made an image (and only one) for an audio cd.

Maybe someone could also explain why "copy cd" doesn't show any
reader?

Thanks
--
Germain CHAZOT