Re: Accessing Code

Hello,

> I have KDevelop 3 installed and wish to learn KDE programming.
>
> I am sure that the source of most programs in the Debian archives consist of complicated projects with many source files and dependencies.  Is it possible to download complete projects for KDE programs?

Have a look at

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/index.html
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html

There are various tutorials that show how to code simple qt/kde
applications. With these tutorials it should be easy to learn the
basics of qt/kde programming.

There is also a nice tutorial on women.kde.org that shows how to
write kde programs with kdevelop:

http://women.kde.org/articles/tutorials.php

There are also some books on qt/kde programming, if the tutorials are
not enough for you.

Take care,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.