kio problems

hello,

when I select the kio service FISH or SMB in the konqueror "navigation
panel" I get the following error in ".xsession-errors"

kio (KIOJob): WARNING: ListJob: Redirection from
lan://localhost/arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl/FISH to
fish://arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl REJECTED!

kio (KIOJob): WARNING: ListJob: Redirection from
lan://localhost/arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl/SMB to
smb://arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl REJECTED!

It doesn't matter whether I run konqueror as user or as root.
When I type the complete addres in the location toolbar the protocols work.

The problem occured when I upgraded from kde 3.0.3 to 3.1. Does anyone
knows a solution for this?

Best regards,

Arnout