Re: (KL's deb)is kdeexstragear1 installable?

tisdagen den 28 januari 2003 14.38 skrev Ben Burton:
> > 	Seems it's not installable because it requires gwenview
> > 	(>=4:3.1.0+cvs20021221+kl-1) but only 0.16.0pre1-1 remains.
>
> kdeextragear-{1,2} should not be built as a single .deb; instead, the
> individual apps are on their own release cycles and should be packaged
> separately.

Yes, I did that mistake first, and also the mistake of using the same epoch on
all KDE packages, so I have to increase the epoch for the kdeextragear
packages.

Some other packages within KDE also have their own release cycles and version
numbering. Maybe they also should be broken out?

Karolina