strange k3b behaviour

Hi ML,
I'm using Ralf's KDE3.1 (thanks Ralf!) and k3b. I did k3bsetup and the user
can burn CD images with cdrecord. As root, k3b behaves just normal, but in
the user account, the IDE does not 'work' properly. The file selector
(sub-)window is displayed in an extra window and the 'main' window with menu
bar, toolbar, etc. is empty (except menu, toolbar, statusbar). After creating
a new project, as I can add files to the session and burn the image under
k3b, but there is no project window.

Does anyone know of this problem/has solved it?

Thanks,
Tobias
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No proprietary formats in attachments without request

Registered Linux User #293344