Re: apt-get dist-upgrade with ralf's stable

Yes, the stable ones are newer. (3.1 vs. 3.0.99).  No, Ralf is not going to
update the unstable packages any more.  If KDE is currently working for you,
then I would personally remove any 3rd party apt-lines at all (including
Ralf's) and wait for 3.1 to enter unstable officially.

--
"Yousa steala precious from meesa!" - Jar-Jaromir

D.A.Bishop