Can't see mail folders in KMail

Greeting all, ;-)
	Thanks for Ralf's deb first and I'm trying to do my best on
testing.
I found a problem in KMail that I can't see the name of folders. I had
taken a screen shot:
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~yttsai/screen_shot/kmail_bug.jpg
You can see the left side, where the folder list should be show the list
of folders, is totally blank except the number. Would that be my own
problem or that is a bug? My Environment is sid and if u want to know
the specific packages that I have installed, I can list for u.

Thanks Everyone Give Ur Time Making KDE Better!

Best Regards and Happy New Year
Tim