Re: Problem with a debian package (lib or not lib ?)

Hi,

> I have kbiff in my repository so you can just apt-get install kbiff it.

I am sorry, but your package is bad too ! I have the same errors ! Could
someone provide me a good package of kbiff ? Is that so hard to do ? Not
having all these errors ? In fact I want to learn, I take a look, to get
the SONAME with objdump -p /usr/lib/kbiff.so |grep -i SONAME, but I didn't
get à soname version to put in a shlib file ! What should be do to have a
good package of kbiff ?
Thank  you very much !

I see that someone put an ITP on it since a long long time !

--
Fabien Ventro
GNU/Linux Fan