Need advice for mixed Woody/Sid system

Hi,

as I have mentioned a couple of times on the list I'm using a mixed Woody/Sid
system, and I don't think I'm the only one here.
One of the main reasons for going for such a mixed system was to get an
up-to-date KDE when no such Woody packages were available.

Now that the gcc-3.2 transition is going on I seem to be trapped a little. I'm
currently using Ralf's Woody packages without (m)any problems. But as
indicated by Ralf in another message in this list this might not hold anymore
after the next "apt-get upgrade":

 > Yes, you're using unstable. X has been rebuild, Qt didn't yet and if it
 > does things get even more complicated. It's surely due to the gcc-3.2
 > transition.

I am using X from unstable and apt-get wants to upgrade it. Even some KDE
stuff wants to get an upgrade.

What shall I do? In order to get a comfortable upgrade I would have to upgrade
all this stuff. Will this break my KDE installation? Should I pin some
packages? (How?) Should I simply wait?

Any advice?

Thanks,
Felix