Re: README

Speaking of unstable, what are the plans for updating your sid build?  I
realize that you are a (slightly) busy man, so this isn't a "demand", I just
didn't know if you were even going to bother what with the (imminent?)
release of 3.1 into sid directly.

--
"Yousa steala precious from meesa!" - Jar-Jaromir

D.A.Bishop