Re: New packages & changes

* Frank Mehnert schrieb am 22.01.03 um 17:46 Uhr:
> > This is correct here (exec $REALSTARTUP). I'm trying to make
> > gpg-agent start on login but this seems more difficult than I
> > thought.
> >
> > Putting an
> >
> > eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"
> >
> > into my ~/.xsession does not help. gpg-agent is not running after
> > login. .xsession is executable.

Hi Frank!

> 1. add
>
>   allow-user-xsession in /etc/X11/Xsession.options

Ok. This has already been in there.

> 2. modify your .xsession in the following manner:
>
>   #!/bin/sh
>   killall gpg-agent
>   eval `/usr/bin/gpg-agent --daemon`
>   exec /usr/bin/kde3

I created exactly the same file (chmod 755)

> This should do the job.

But it does not work for me :-(
It seems to me that the .xsession file is not being used here...

-Marc
--
Microsoft's Director .Net Strategy & Developer Group: "Ein Umstieg auf
Linux ist erst einmal mit hoeheren Kosten verbunden." CTO SuSE Linux AG: