Re: [kl's debs] koffice overwrite problems..

måndagen den 20 januari 2003 12.29 skrev Mark Purcell:
> Karolina,
>
> Thanks for your continued efforts in putting together these packages.
>
> Have a bit of an issue upgrading to your latest version: Likely a
> Replaces/ Conflicts issue.
>
> Removing koffice-libs first and then installing again overcomes the issues.
>
> apt-get remove koffice-libs && apt-get install kword kspread

This is probably because I had the wrong version number on koffice, or changed
it at some time, and you didn't get the update after that problem.

Anyway, I don't expect many to upgrade that way, and you have found the
solution, so I don't think it is worth fixing it.

Karolina