Re: RN's debs noatun mp3 problem

tisdagen den 21 januari 2003 14.26 skrev Regnat Nikolaus:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to thank Ralf for his great work on the KDE 3.1 debian packages.
> I've encountered one small problem regarding noatun. The mp3 playback seems
> not to work correctly (at least on my system - maybe someone can verify
> this). noatun spills out the track with many errors. Playback of wav files
> works though...

Just note that the "artswrapper" application need to be SUID root, for
playback not to skip. If you have a very fast CPU it might work anyway.
I have an installation question for this, but I don't think that the official
debian destribution have. So if playback skips, that's the remedy.  And
possibly a potential security hole.

Karolina