Re: KDE 3.1 with gcc 3.2?

Alexander,

I currently maintain a CVS HEAD repository of kde debs built with 3.2
and using libfam0c102.

Instructions and debs at http://hobbiton.opendoorsoftware.com
If you decide to use them, you may want to hold up a few more hours
though as I will be updating with a new build shortly.

Cheers,
James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C