konqueror web browser and txt files

How do I get Konqueror to act as a web browser when it encounters .txt files?
I've managed to get it set so that .txt files at least open up in Konqueror
itself instead of launching KWrite separately, but it's using the embedded
text editor. What I would like to happen is for Konqueror to display .txt
files in the same way it displays html files so that I can do things like use
the space bar to page through the document as I do with html files. I've been
experimenting with settings in file associations but haven't hit on the right
combination yet. If it's relevant, I'm using the KDE 3.1 debs for Woody from
Ralf.

--
Caitrin
caitrin@artemista.com