Re: final binaries of 3.1 up

fredagen den 17 januari 2003 16.51 skrev Frank Van Damme:

> Anyone tried kooka already? I never used it but I am pretty clueless; the
> screenshots in the docs don't look like the actual app and some menu items
> don't do anything - like "show all errors" or "select scanner".
>
> sane itself works (I can run scanimage).

I don't like kooka, since the preview is small, the colour correction limited
and so on. I use xsane, since the preview is good, you can immediately see
the result of colour corrections without making another scan, has a nice
histogram feature to adjust the picture, and so on.
The only problem is that it is not KDE. We would need a ksane.

Karolina