Re: libkdefakes as it's own package

> We'd need to do this ASAP if we do it because the final tarballs are almost
> out. We'd have to ask Dirk Müller to re-tag kdelibs/debian and add the
> necessary .install file.

Well, not necessarily.  When I do my uploads to debian I'll be checking out
from BRANCH anyway.  It's not a massive drama if they're not in the official
tarballs, since after KDE3 enters sid everyone will either be using the
official packages on debian.org (with whatever changes to debian/ have been made
since release) or building from CVS HEAD/BRANCH anyway.

Ben.